Monday 14 September 2015

Cat Cafe Hiroshima!

WARNING: This post contains lots of cats!

So today I had my first cat cafe experience... and it was glorious! 

Any of you other cat owners/ lovers will know how it feels to suffer from what I call 'cat-withdrawal' after being away from your pets for so long. Until today I had been in Japan for just over 5 months and not been able to pet a single cat! It's torture!

But this morning I was able to get a healthy dose of cat at the Baron Cat Cafe in downtown Hiroshima. 



even the welcome mat is adorable!






For ¥1000 you can spend an hour with the cats and get a free drink of your choice! 
This fuzzy fella did not like me...


so cute!


All the cats have their photos and profiles!


I warned you there would be lots of cats!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Izzy
    It's great to see you enjoying the cats - love the photos! I enjoyed the Himeji Castle post, too - what an iconic place (I'm pleased to see that your brother got a chance to join you)... it looks like you're having a good time in Hiroshima - it's nice to be able to see what you're getting up to through the blog, and to know that things are working out well for you... keep up the good work!
    xDad

    ReplyDelete