Friday 27 February 2015

Introducing An Izzy Abroad!

Me in Diagon Alley!
Hello and welcome to An Izzy Abroad!

What on earth have I stumbled upon…” I hear you ask? Allow me to enlighten you!

My name is Izzy and I live in the UK (for now).

In a few weeks time I am leaving my mundane job in customer service, packing up and moving to Japan to work as an English Language Teacher. I have very little experience teaching. I know little to no Japanese. I am super excited and absolutely terrified all at once.

I am starting this blog to help keep me sane as I adjust to life in a different country. This is also for my family and friends to reassure them I am still alive! I apologise in advance for not getting in contact as much as I should ( we all know this is going to happen).

As a graduate in Illustration and Animation, I also hope to keep up my drawing in Japan and continue to build my portfolio. So expect to see some artwork thrown in here once in a while! 

But for now, keep watch for some posts of my pre-departure preparations! Like all the useless stuff I am going to pack…

No comments:

Post a Comment