Friday 27 February 2015

It's all about Bum-Bags Baby!

As I'm sure you can imagine, moving to Japan is a lot of work. It's taken about 3 months just to get all the necessary paperwork processed! Now with just over 4 weeks before I leave, I've had to seriously start thinking about the stuff I need to pack. You know, stuff that I will ACTUALLY need.

Thankfully I have had the help of my mum. Mums are always right. So of course one of the most important items she tells me to get is a bumbag. Yes, A BUMBAG. 

Here is my beautiful bumbag.


If anybody is thinking 'wow that makes her look super fashionable!' it was £3 off eBay (bargain!!)

I may make fun of bumbags at times, but I do actually quite like mine... At least now my passport and money won't wander off during my 22hour flight... 


No comments:

Post a Comment